On Monday afternoon, September 18th, Baytown police responded to the scene of this accident on Highway 146 at Lincoln Cedars. The vehicle, which was driven by a female, was a single vehicle accident. The female had to be excavated from the vehicle and was transported by ambulance to the hospital. According to one eyewitness, the female’s vehicle was being pursued by another vehicle when she lost control and wrecked.
Case # 2023-45844 – Aggravated Assault
During the early morning hours of Tuesday, September 12th, Baytown police responded to a shots fired call at the intersection of Martin Luther King at Johnston Streets in Baytown.
- Victim: juvenile male with gunshot wound to the leg area.
- Subjects described as thin; at least 2 individuals. No other descriptor is known.
- Subject Vehicle: a dark SUV, possibly an older Tahoe.
- Case Status: Under Investigation
Monday night, Sept. 11th, shortly after 9 pm. Baytown SWAT went on location to a home on Hawthorne in Baytown. According to this press release from Ana Fernandez with Baytown police, the incidenct concerned outside agency warrants
Case # 2023-45784 – Outside Agency Warrants
- Subject: 19-year-old Juan Chapa of Baytown
- Parole Violation Warrant for Aggravated Robbery (Issued by Texas Department of Criminal Justice) and with other misdemeanors out of Harris County Texas.
- Case Status: Chapa was transported to Baytown jail without incident. Attached is his booking photo.