2022-52850 – Aggravated Assault
- Dispatched to a residence in reference to an assault.
- Two males got into a physical altercation. One of the males left the scene, came back with a weapon (tool handle) and struck the other male with it.
- Male with weapon was identified as 44-year-old Christopher Holloway of Baytown.
- Male victim was life flighted for his injuries; male’s in stable condition.
- Holloway was located and transported to Houston Methodist Baytown to be treated for his injuries.
- Case Status: Harris County ADA accepted Aggravated Assault charge on Holloway. Once cleared by hospital, Holloway was transported to Baytown jail without incident.
The stabbing incident occurred shortly after 11 PM Wednesday night on Lantern Lane off West Baker Road. The stabbed victim was airlifted to a Houston hospital. Another victim was assaulted in this incident. Check back for the official Baytown Police press release.
The motorcycle accident occurred on N. Alexander Drive Tuesday night. The male operator of the motorcycle was airlifted to a Houston hospital. No other information is available.